Our goal is to reduce or prevent water and foodborne illness and other environmental health hazards through education, inspection, and enforcement.
- Do you have questions about food or lodging establishment licensing? Remodeling or new construction? Food safety classes? Go to www.hennepin.us/foodlicense to learn more.
- Starting a body art/tattoo business? Go to www.hennepin.us/bodyart to learn about licensing and more.
- Need to test your home for Radon gas? Go to www.hennepin.us/radon to purchase test kits and learn more.
- Want to know if your favorite public swimming beach is open for the season? Go to www.hennepin.us/beaches.
- Need a permit to repair or replace an old or failing septic system? Go to www.hennepin.us/septic
- Opening an outdoor public pool for the summer season and need some help? Go to www.hennepin.us/pools for checklists and more.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
To schedule appointments, directions or emergencies call: 612-543-5200 24 hours.
Wells Fargo Building
1011 S. First Street, Suite 215
Hopkins, MN 55343